Mission and Values
Bluestem Communities, Inc., is the parent organization of Kidron Bethel Village, North Newton, and its sister campus, Schowalter Villa, in Hesston, Kansas.
Bluestem Communities is a family of progressive retirement and senior living communities dedicated to improving quality of life and providing residential choices, community services and personalized care with Christian compassion.
- Commitment to mission | We are passionately committed to our mission.
- Honesty | We believe in being honest and trustworthy.
- Making a difference | We make a difference in residents' lives by anticipating needs and respecting their choices.
- Teamwork | We are committed to teamwork.
- Positive attitude | We believe having a positive, encouraging attitude is essential.
- Innovation | We believe innovation and a dynamic work ethic are essential to responsible stewardship of company resources.
- Compassion | We strengthen our community through positive communication, compassion, respect, and humily.
- Embracing change | We embrace change that improves Bluestem Communities for residents and staff.
- Servanthood | We strive to do right things by practicing servanthood and great customer service.
- Having fun | We believe in having fun!